I can't lie, I'm 100% obsessed with everything Charlie Sheen. This show was no exception.
I laughed, laughed some more, and then laughed again. Seriously, I think this is my favorite show ever. With that being said, I was completely heartbroken when Sheen went off the deep end and was kicked off the show. I can honestly say that I was horrified to think that the writers could keep the show going without "Charlie Harper," but last night's premiere proved me wrong.
Like I said before, I was completely skeptical when I turned on the TV to watch the episode air.
I sat down with my SkinnyGirl Marg, my iPhone (obviously to keep up with the tweets coming in about the show), and was ready for a letdown. However, I don't think I stopped laughing during the entire 30 minute episode.
It also doesn't hurt that Ashton Kutcher is easy on the eyes (or at least much more attractive than Charlie Sheen). I am relieved to know that even though the show will not be the same, I will definitely be tuning in every Monday night to watch!
Did any of you watch the premiere?
Any thoughts on Ashton Kutcher replacing Charlie Sheen?




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!