Friday, September 16, 2011

{linkup} Fill in The Blank Friday


Linking up with Lauren from The Little Things We Do for "Fill in The Blank Friday!
Head on over to link up!!

1. You should always take time to smile. Take in the world around you, and just be happy.

2. Pumpkin Spice Lattes make(s) the world a happier place to be.

3. I can hardly wait for my best friends' wedding next weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Thursday is my favorite day of the week.

5. Something totally dumb and ridiculous that I love is watching hours and hours of the Kardashians. Seriously, my life is withering away.

6. If I could, I would take every weekend off to travel to Blacksburg to watch my Hokies play football and see my best friends in the happiest place on earth!

7. I rather like sleeping cozy in my down comforter while my bedroom is absolutely freezing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs