Sunday, September 18, 2011

Weekly Gratitude.


  1. I am thankful for my job -- so many people I know are still struggling a year after graduation to find employment.
  2. I am thankful for my family's health. My cousin just found out that she is having a little baby BOY! He is due in March, and the family is ecstatic to be adding some more males to the family!
  3. I am thankful for my day off on Friday. I needed a day to relax, recharge, and get ready for an extremely busy week next week.
  4. I am thankful for the cooler temperatures that have hit New York. While I tend to complain about being cold all the time, I am loving every minute of wearing cozy fleeces and closed toe shoes.
  5. I am thankful that I was able to make it through the day today, and that I have fabulous co-workers who feel my pain on working an iron shift. Even though working open to close isn't always the most appealing day, these girls make it bearable.

4 comments:

  1. What a great list! The simple things in life are often the best -- like being cozy in fleeces and closed toed shoes! I have really been enjoying this cooler weather! Hope you have a wonderful week at work!

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are wonderful things to be thankful for & congratulations to your cousin!!! I bet your family is beyond thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the inspiration and reminder to be thankful! Congrats to your cousin!

    Belly B :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! It really is the little things in life that seem to matter most! Hope y'all have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs