I have seen a bunch of blogs posting these lately, and due to lack of time inspiration I took this from Ashley's blog, Everyday Ashley! I love learning new things about the bloggers I follow, so I figured that this might be interesting for all of you!!!
A. AREA CODE: 914.
B. BED SIZE: Queen.
C. CHORE YOU HATE: Loading the dishwasher.
D. DOG'S NAME: We foster rescue dogs, so we don't have one for any long period of time, but our current dog's name is Lucky!
E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: Cup of coffee. Nothing goes before my coffee.
F. FAVORITE COLOR: Navy and pink!! Favorites for fall :)
G. GOLD OR SILVER: Silver! Or white gold. Or platinum. Not a fan of yellow gold.
H. HEIGHT: 5'5"
I: INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: Ha, sick joke. I'm the opposite of musically inclined.
J. JOB: Associate Manager at a Lilly Pulitzer store! Seriously the best job in the world! Although, I'm hoping to make it in the corporate world (via Lilly of course).
K. KIDS: None, not yet anyway.
L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: I live with 2 roomates. Mom and Dad. Hopefully moving out in June!
M. MOM'S NAME: Mama.
N. NICKNAME: I hate all nicknames for Ashley, especially Ash. But some friends call me "Smashley" and my brother calls me "Ash-hole" (I know, real mature...)
O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: Just one, when I was 6 and had to get my tonsils out.
P. PET PEEVE: There are SO many. Chomping on gum/food. People who don't use turn signals. People who drive without their lights on in the rain. When pants are too short. When people say they are going to do something, and then don't follow through. Wet jeans. Liars. If that list wasn't long enough, just ask me on a bad day. The list will get exponentially longer.
Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: From the movie Step Brothers aka my favorite movie ever (besides ELF)...
Dale: On the count of three, name your favorite dinosaur. Don't even think about it. Just name it. Ready? One. Two. Three.
Dale and Brennan: Velociraptor
Brennan: Favorite non-pornographic magazine to masturbate to.
Dale and Brennan: Good Housekeeping!
Brennan: If you were a chick, who is the one guy you'd sleep with?
Dale and Brennan: John Stamos!
Dale: WHAT!?
Brennan: Did we just become best friends?
Dale: Yep!
Brennan: Do you wanna go do karate in the garage?
Dale: Yep!
R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Righty.
S. SIBLINGS: Younger brother, Corby, he is 20!
T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: It totally depends what time I'm working on any given day! But normally I can't sleep past about 930!
U. UNDERWEAR: I wear them all the time.
V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: Beets and brussel sprouts. Ew.
W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: I usually make it a point to be early if not on time, but usually I'm late because of traffic or because I spent too much time on Facebook/Twitter/Tumblr beforehand! Or my hair took longer to straighten than normal.
X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: Wrist (twice) and my teeth before I had my wisdom teeth taken out!
Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: My brother will only eat MY chicken parm. And I think I bake like a champ.. Actually, I know I bake like a champ. Seriously, I'll bake you cookies. Just ask.
Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: I love penguins. And puppies.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!