Tuesday, October 4, 2011

{travel} Travel Essentials

In two days I'm heading out of chilly New York, boarding a plane, and flying to Florida.
Then, the day I get home I'm house sitting for a co-worker and will not be home for over a week.
Hence, the packing dilema. I have to have everything packed for vacation in one bag, and house sitting in another. Laundry needs to be done, but I don't really have time to do any of it.

There are a few things that essentially stay in my suitcase all the time;

Underwear. Seriously, I have a fear of forgetting them, so I keep a few spare pairs in there just so that I don't have to worry about forgetting them.

Vera Bradley cosmetic case filled with little baby bottles of my shampoo, conditioner, body wash, face wash, moisturizer, toothpaste, an extra toothbrush, and an extra razor blade! I only travel by plane 50% of the time, so the baby bottles are not always necessary, but usually I don't need more than that amount for any trip, so this ensures that nothing is forgotten!

Rain jacket. This is something that I would definitely forget if I didn't have a spare in my duffel.

Maroon and Orange umbrella. Again on the same lines of the rain jacket, it is something that is always needed, but I would NEVER remember to pack. Also, did I mention that it is maroon and orange?

What are some things that you always pack first, or keep packed for trips?
Any suggestions on things I should add to my collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs