New delivery of fall product was delivered last week.
Obviously that means that my bank account is getting low from all of the new fabulous things I have purchased. While I am trying to save for an apartment of my own (tentative move-out date is June 1!), I just can't help but pick up some of these goodies from the store.
Plus, I can justify gorgeous cashmere and winter skirts as "work clothes" right?
Right.
Katherine Cable Knit Sweater in Lagoon Green. Hands down the best Cashmere sweater around. I just bought this one, but will absolutely be picking one up in the Azalea Pink and Black. So warm, and not itchy. Seriously, they are the best.
Estelle Sweater in Lavender. I was not a huge fan of the black sweater with pink bow that this also came in, but this purple and navy combination is just too cute for words. I plan on pairing it with this Vineyard Vines skirt and tights with either boots or flats for the winter. Again, I can't have enough cashmere this fall, so this was an obvious addition to the wardrobe!
Kearney Wrap in Green Bean. The perfect light weight transition piece. It also is going to be a great pop of color in the wintertime. I already have it in navy, and I wear both all the time!
Roslyn Skirt in Late Night Toile. I'm obsessed with toile, and I'm obsessed with the Roslyn skirt. Enter, the perfect pairing. Thats it, I think everyone should own this skirt. End of story.
Cody Cardigan Colorblock in Black. I have the navy as well, and paired with the Roslyn in Late Night Toile, this is the perfect day to night outfit. Love at first sight!
Have you picked anything up from the new Lilly collection?
What is on your wishlist?







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!