Wednesday, October 26, 2011

{celebrations} Birthdays!

Happy Birthday to one of my very best friends!

Sophomore year, sometime 2007
Kristen and I lived on the same floor Freshman year. Somehow, the two of us made it from NY to VA to become best friends. Funny how things like that work out!

Florida trip, summer 2008

We ended up living together Sophomore year, and we had a BLAST. Seriously, we were the best roommates ever. We never fought, went to bed at the same time, and were both huge nerds and studied all the time. At the end of the year, we were so sad to be leaving that we pushed our beds together for a week-long sleepover!

This was only 1/3 of our room! It was HUGE!
Now she is off being a big girl in Law School (conveniently located about 1/2 mile from where I work! SCORE!) and I am lucky to see her more often than most of my other college friends!

Orange Bowl game watch in NYC
Spring Break 2009

Happy Birthday, Kristen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs