1. I am thankful that I have been able to spend this wonderful weekend with my entire family, and that we still all love to get together and laugh and cry every year. It is definitely something special.
2. I am thankful that we got to Skype with my cousin and his new baby last night! It is amazing how we can see three beautiful people all the way across the country, and all of us could "meet" the baby at once! She is beautiful!!
3. I am thankful that even though my parents got into a mini "plane crash" (pilot backed the plane into a truck...), I am so glad that it was only a bent wing, and they were on the ground. It could have been much worse.
4. I am thankful for sunblock for not getting me too terribly burned this weekend. Seriously, my skin is thanking you.
5. I am thankful for this gorgeous weather that we have had, and the time that we have been able to spend outside enjoying it.
What are you thankful for this week?



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!