- I am thankful that I was able to spend the weekend with one of my very best friends. I even had to work until 9pm on Saturday and she came up and was there when I got home. We drank Margaritas and stayed up talking until 2am. It was perfect.
- I am thankful for that great Hokie win on Saturday. It may have not been super pretty in the beginning, but a win is a win.
- I am thankful that my car will defrost the windows in under 5 minutes, even with a nice layer of ice on the windshield. And those heated seats aren't terrible either.
- I am thankful that our foster dog got adopted this weekend. They say that when your foster gets adopted, you're saving 2 lives, since another one can be rescued and put into a foster home! We'll have another one by the end of the week!
- I am thankful that I couldn't convince myself to buy the Frye boots that I want so badly. Those boots are the same price as a car payment, and since I'm looking to move out soon, I can only be thankful that I didn't make the plunge. Maybe I'll ask Santa for them...
What are you thankful for this week?



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!