Linking up with Amber from Brunch with Amber for It's OK Thursday!
It's OKAY that I didn't write this post until 6pm when I got home from work today. I was busy this morning and just didn't have time.
It's OK that I feel like only eating Mac & Cheese for dinner and asked my Mom not to make any veggies for me. I just don't feel like them tonight.
It's OK that I still haven't made my appointment with Volkswagen for my "10,000 mile Check Up." I keep forgetting to make the appointment. I still have 700 miles before I reach 10,000 anyway.
It's OK to play a song on repeat the entire way to and from work. Luke Bryan, I love you.
It's OK to be on cover #5 for my iPhone. I just can't decide on one, I love them all.
It's OK that I'm about to buy cashmere sweater #4 of the season at work tomorrow. I just can't get enough.
It's OK that I couldn't sleep last night because I was so excited about going to Blacksburg in November. And, it's OK that I have already planned my entire outfit for the game. I only have about a month to change my mind.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!