1. I am thankful that one of my best friends from college was able to stop by this weekend. Even if she is only staying for 18 hours, at least I got to have dinner and a sleepover with her!
2. I am thankful that even though I am deathly ill (okay, maybe that is an exaggeration... but I'm seriously the worst sick person ever), I have a Mommy to take care of me, and a boss that cares about me and sends me home early so I can sleep it off. It really is appreciated.
3. I am thankful that I am still proud of my Hokies, even though they played a terrible game on Saturday. We lost to ourselves, we definitely could have beaten Clemson if we had our heads in the game.
4. I am thankful that I get to see my brother in 5 days. Haven't seen the little guy (okay, hes 20 and 6 feet tall) since August, and I am so so so excited to spend the weekend with him in Florida!
5. I am thankful that the weather has gotten to be characteristically "fall." The crisp mornings/afternoons are so perfect, and I feel like I have waited so long for this!!
What are you thankful for this week?



I'm feeling for the Hokies too, since I'm from Frank Beamer country & most of my high school friends go to Tech. I'm thankful for the semi-seasonable weather too!
ReplyDelete