- I am thankful that I have the next 2 days off to do absolutely NOTHING. I don't plan on setting an alarm, or even putting on real clothes until Wednesday. My weekend starts now.
- I am thankful for the new iOS update. Lame? Yes. But iMessage has become my new best friend, and I'm obsessed with every single new feature. Is anyone else going ga ga over this? Let's chat.
- I am thankful that my Dad's ankle has finally healed. He had a farming incident (no, he is not a farmer..). Now we can finally stop waiting on him hand and foot (not that he was complaining about having to sit on the couch all weekend watching football while Mom and I brought him beer and food).
- I am thankful for the cooler temperatures that are making my drives to and from work ideal for opening the sunroof, and blasting country music.
- I am thankful that I get to see my best friends in a month. It has been too long (I mean, I haven't gone to a wedding in almost a month now) and I can't wait to be back in Lane Stadium jumping to cheer on my Hokies (*cough* ranked 12 in the nation by the BCS *cough*) when they take on Carolina!
What are you thankful for this week?
PS- Has anyone else had problems with Blogger not posting their scheduled posts? It hasn't posted the last 3 of mine...



Just found your blog and love it :) Fellow Hokie (and Blacksburg native, actually) here!! Love your #5...this season has been AWESOME and Lane has been just as thrilling as ever. Hokie love!
ReplyDeleteSarah @ Simply Sarah
sarahlryan.blogspot.com