I used to like Mondays -- a fresh start to the week, a new beginning. But lately, Mondays have been dreaded. I just don't like them anymore.
Tomorrow I'm heading home from the beach, picking up my car at the airport, and going to work to close the store. Then, house-sitting for a co-worker will take up the rest of my week (yeah, definitely hitting the ground running tomorrow). But I just can't help but get sad over leaving my family and the beach to go back to drama at work and some big changes.
Here is a little inspiration to get you through your weeks too;
How do you get through stressful weeks?







Those are great quotes to start your week off! I always find that even if everything around me is going wrong.. when I keep a positive attitude I find that I see things in a much better light and all of the negative things become much easier to deal with! Hope you have a wonderful week!
ReplyDeleteGreat quotes!
ReplyDelete