Such a long day today.
Blogger deleted my scheduled post.
Dreaming of being here;
And not feeling like this;
Hope you all had a great Saturday!
Anyone doing anything fun this weekend?
I want to hear about all of your exciting lives!




Happy weekend! :) great blog, please stop by mine some time :):)
ReplyDeleteFab weekend so far! I hope yours turns around. Shopped until I almost dropped Saturday for the daughter's birthday...bikinis, shorts, tops, sandals (tons), purses, belts, and Ray Bands! She is going to have one fabulous 15th!!! Of course I picked up a new outfit too...I do have my image to uphold! Dinner with the mistah last night and breakfast out this morning! And I won two give~aways and my fun loot came in the mail! Yaaaaaay! Such a charmed life this is indeed!!
ReplyDeleteLove and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten
I definitely feel like that bottom picture right now..I can't wait for Spring Break!
ReplyDelete