Monday, March 5, 2012

Miscellany Monday.


Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters

I had the BEST night's sleep last night. Seriously, not having to set an alarm is the most beautiful thing in the world!

I just keep obsessively looking at everything that has to do with The Hunger Games! Have y'all seen this nail polish collection yet??

It seems as though each color represents a district.. and I'm kind of obsessed with "Fast Track" and "Luxe and Lush"

The new Facebook Timeline thing is actually super addicting. I have spent half the morning reading posts back from 2006 about graduating and not wanting to go to college. Definitely something hilarious to look back at!

I want a flamingo.
Or a lemur.

I'm obsessed with instagram. Do y'all have an account? Let's be friends!
Follow me @amwissel88!

What are you random thoughts for this chilly Monday?

4 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with Hunger Games too, but I haven't seen these nail polish colors yet - I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The FB timeline grew on me. I think it's cool that you can go back and look at all your old posts so easily now. Makes me realize how much I've changed in the past few years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors! Fast Track looks right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i cannot wait for the hunger games. i love that polish collection, especially the glittery ones!

    im obsessed with instagram too! just added you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs