With unseasonably warm temperatures, and plenty of sunshine, I am feeling the full effects of spring fever. I mean, yesterday I had the country music blaring, sunroof open, and windows down as I cruised down the highway to work. The fresh air just does something amazing to my mood, and I've been beyond happy about living life.
I'm loving new spring colors for my nails
Bermuda Shorts by Essie
I'm loving the fresh flowers I picked up from Trader Joe's yesterday morning
Gerbera Daisies are my favorite!
I'm loving the super warm days that allow me to go for runs in my pretty little town
I'm loving that I can break out my flip flops, especially my rainbows
(ps- totally creepy some of the images that come up when you google image search "rainbow sandals")
I'm loving that spring means the beginning of iced coffee season!
I'm loving that this warmer weather means that HOT weather will be just around the corner. Looking forward to eating dinners out on the back deck, cocktails on the front porch, and grilling every night! I can't help but smile on days like this!






I love Spring and am so excited that its finally warm!! I love your nail polish choice, and I have been wearing my Rainbows the last couple of days.
ReplyDeleteI love that nail polish color! So spring and festive! Have a great Tuesday!
ReplyDeletegreat list!! i can't wait to paint my nails a bright, fun spring color!
ReplyDeleteI wore my hotty pink twilers shirt dress today with pink tights and my monogrammed pink clogs...topped off with my hair in a big bun and a kate spade necklace and pink sapphire pocketbook! Drove home from the schoolhouse with the top down, fanSTINKINtabulous! Ahhhh, the tulips, daffodils and others are pokin' up and comin' back to life! The grass is oh so green too....ain't life grand!
ReplyDeleteLove and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled
LOVE your Essie nail color...I'm going to have to get that one:)
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited about iced coffee! And I love the spring Essie colors!
ReplyDeleteI love the polish color! Gorgeous flowers! They are my favorite too! I could really go for an iced coffee now, haha! :)
ReplyDelete