Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy

I woke up this morning with the cheesiest grin on my face. I have no idea why. I worked all weekend until after 10, my Mom has been gone for a week on vacation, and the dog pooped in the hallway in the middle of the night. For some reason, I just can't wipe this smile away. I'll take it though.

Now I'm sitting here, on my back deck, enjoying my delicious smoothie for breakfast and basking in the 65 degree weather that is really just making me want to play outside ALL DAY


But really, I'm about to don my most summerly Lilly outfit I can find (okay, I know spring doesn't start till tomorrow, but I just can't help it), roll down the windows, and rock out on my way to work. I'm determined to make today amazing.

But first.. gotta watch Josh Turner on Hoda and Kathie Lee!


2 comments:

  1. What sticks out in my mind about this post: TOTS and Lilly. Yay yay yay!
    Oh, and KLG & Hoda. I love those two. Happy Mondayyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pressed all Lilly skirts, blouses and shifts for the entire week! WooooHooooooo...it is 80 today!!!!! Yaaaaaay! I am lovin' it!

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs