Sunday, March 11, 2012

Weekly Gratitude!


I am grateful to be able to spend the entire day with the parents today! Shopping, cooking, and lounging around. Sounds like the perfect Sunday to me!

I am grateful that 3 weeks from Tuesday I'll be headed to vacation. Hello, "real world Spring Break"!

I am grateful for being able to sleep in on the morning daylight savings time ended.

I am grateful that Daddy and I get a week of daddy/daughter time while my Mom is in Florida! We get to cook together, watch our TV shows, and pass out at 9pm in front of the TV. Seriously one of my favorite things in the world!

I am grateful that for my brother's 21st birthday (still can't believe that little turd is turing 21) we got tickets to see Lady Antebellum, Darius Rucker and Thompson Square!

I am grateful that I get to see one of my college roomates/sorority sisters this week in NYC!

I am grateful that last night I had the house to myself, and did some much needed relaxing.. Even though I probably stayed up WAY too late!

What are you grateful for this week?

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful list. I am grateful to this week's super kate spade sale, fantastic friends and best of all my fantabulous family!!

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled

    ReplyDelete
  2. that concert will be so fun! they're coming to atl in july, and i want so go so bad! still trying to talk the hubs into it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, that concert will be AMAZING!!! And I love NYC--I'm dying to go there soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs