Skipped over this post last week, so I have lots that I'm grateful for...
... getting to meet my new baby cousin, Liam! He is too perfect and looks like such a little old man!
.. finally getting to see The Hunger Games! LOVED it!
..making it through the weekend in one piece. #margtour2012 was a success, and I can't wait for round 2.
..spending the night in NYC last night where there is a plethora of choices for breakfast delivery even if it is only 630am. I have never had a breakfast sandwich that tasted so good. Probably also tasted better considering I didn't have to walk down the 6 flights of stairs, up 2 long blocks, and then back up those 6 flights of stairs. I love New York.
..being positive all week. Yes, the gorgeous weather helped, but I am loving this newfound happiness.
..being able to get a good night's sleep tonight. My bed has never looked so good.
What are you grateful for this week?



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!