Friday, March 9, 2012

Fill In The Blank Friday!


1. My favorite room in my home is my bedroom because there is just nothing better than getting into my soft bed after a long day at work and reading until I pass out!

2. My current decor style is country modern, or at least that is what it would be if I owned my own house. But I wish it were more rustic country -- thats what my parents' house is!

3. I wish I could redecorate the bath room in my house to make it more efficient with storage, and have softer lighting.

4. My dream house absolutely has to have a great pool and deck! Outdoor living areas are my weakness, and I want something that I can entertain on! I would also love a room full of bunk beds, I'm kind of obsessed!

5. One house item I am willing to splurge on is a couch and easy chair. The family room is the most used, and it is essential to have a comfy one!

6. A decor trend that I just don't "get" is super industrial modern. It just seems cold and uninviting to me.

7. Lots of pillows, blankets, and a big fuzzy dog is a little touch that makes my house feel like home.

Be sure to head on over to Lauren's blog and link up!

1 comment:

  1. I so agree with you, my bedroom is my absolute favorite room in the world! I have so many blankets overwhelming the thing that its a miracle I can find a spot to snuggle into some days!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs