My favorite shipment of SPRING finally arrived in stores on Friday & Monday! I have to admit that I've been obsessed with the prints since I saw them in the look book, so I was drooling over all of the new clothes as we unpacked the boxes!
Here are the pieces that I have picked up so far!
via Lilly Pulitzer
Lynnie Skirt in Mariposa. This is one of those prints that I was obsessed with! This skirt is long enough to wear to work, and the scalloped bottom gives the perfect "Lilly" touch! I'm not a huge fan of the shirt, but, the new Leila top will be adorable with this skirt!
via Lilly Pulitzer
The Callahan short in "Call Me Kitty Cat" is adorable. The colors are amazing, and the bold print is just adorable!
via Lilly Pulitzer
The Tate Skirt has always been one of my faves, and now that it comes in SEERSUCKER, I can't get enough! The back even has an exposed zipper! Omgosh, does it get any cuter!? I think not! Obsessed, obsessed, obsessed!
via Lilly Pulitzer
When we got this Talia Skirt in stores, I really wasn't sure about it. The material is super thick, and the print is a little different than how it appears on the website. HOWEVER, it has grown on me, and now I really love it. There are so many different colors you can wear with it, and it is thick enough that you can get tons of wear out of it!
via C. Orrico
Okay, so I couldn't find a picture of what this clutch actually looks like, but the one we received in stores did not have the gold lace down the middle. It is just a plain, pink seersucker clutch! I plan on monogramming mine with Navy to make it a little more casual for summer!!
These are the things that I need in my closet, but have to order from another store!
via Lilly Pulitzer
Meet Isabel. I'm not only obsessed with this print (seriously, can it get any cuter), but this style is g.o.r.g.e.o.u.s! Can we say perfect Easter Dress!? But really, I'm in love!
via Lilly Pulitzer
The Hayes skirt has the cutest buttons on the side, and this toile print just does the trick for me. I would pair it with either navy or pink, but I'm thinking that this outfit would be beyond perfect to wear on the plane when I head down to Florida in a few weeks! AND, this Millie Coat comes in a bunch of colors, so why not mix and match!?
Have you checked out the new line yet?
What are your "Must Haves"?



I want it all! I am specifically eying those first two, as I think they'd be perfect for recruitment and summer days all together! If you get any of these things, I would love to see them in outfit pairings, those are always so fun!
ReplyDeletexo
I love the skirt! I just am a sucker for scalloped edges! cute blog! I'm about to be a freshman in life and am freaking out!
ReplyDeletexo,
eMr
AHhh obsessed with everything! I LOVE the scalloped edges! Adorable!
ReplyDeleteI finally got to a store today to see the spring line... so many cute things! Now can they go on sale? ha
ReplyDelete