Happy Tuesday, loves!
This week's theme for Top 5 Tuesday is favorite restaurants!!
My family and I don't eat out very much, probably because my parents' are the best chefs around, but when we do, we usually stick with a few staples!
Kelly's is a little Irish pub about 5 minutes from my house. They have DELICIOUS burgers, and my favorite, the "Kelly Club" Sandwich (with a side of sweet potato fries, please). My parents and I usually go here every other week (sometimes more) because the food (and more importantly, drinks) are cheap, service is great, and it is right around the corner from my house! Too perfect!
via
When I go on vacation, we always spend at least one meal here! My family knows the owners, so there are definitely great perks to eating here (hello, free key lime pie)!
via
Set on the Marina on Hilton Head Island, San Miguels is always our "last meal" while we're on the island! It is probably the ONLY time we leave the plantation throughout the week, and I just love that the setting is gorgeous, the Margs are delicious, and of course the company is great. I would highly recommend this pretty little mexican restaurant!!
via
The Blazer is my all time favorite restaurant. It is a teeny tiny little place, that still only accepts cash. They have a menu that might have 20 things total, but their burgers and wraps are to.die.for. I could live off of their chicken caesar wraps, and did I mention that they have the crispiest steak fries in the entire world!? Oye, I'm hungry just thinking about this place! Funny story about The Blazer -- when my parents' realtor was showing them around my area, he took them to lunch here, and they fell in love with the quaint little cozy pub. Since then, it has always been a family favorite.
via
Oh, Macado's. Where to start. Your delicious Tom & Jerry with no Lettuce and a side of spicy fries is the best hangover food in the entire world. Your Ranch dressing is to die for. Why you no in New York? Hands down my favorite restaurant in Blacksburg, and I honestly get cravings all.the.time for the food!
What are your favorite restaurants?








All your restaurants look so cute :) I love little random hole-in-the-wall places, they always have the best food!
ReplyDeleteMmm all those restaurants sound great!
ReplyDelete