Saturday, March 10, 2012

Over It, Loving It

Coming at you super late on a Saturday night, I found this great post (I can't remember for the life of me where) and thought it would be a great way to end the week!

Over it;
Waking up at 6am on a Saturday. Enough is enough.
Mean people.
My phone not turning off? Any other iPhone users have this problem?
The freezing temperatures today. Hello, last Thursday it was 68. Today it was 29. WTF.
DVR not recording my shows that are not on Demand.

Love it;
The Brie, crackers, and fruit I had for dinner tonight.
Snuggling with the dog on this chilly evening.
The adorable skirt I bought today at work;
Dance Moms on Demand.
My new Kindle!

What are you over this week?
What are you loving?

2 comments:

  1. Ack! I would not be happy to be waking up at 6am on a Saturday either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6am is way too early for a Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs