Monday, March 12, 2012

I have a confession...

I'm addicted to the Tate Skirt by Lilly Pulitzer.
No joke, greatest skirt EVER invented.





I bought the first two last summer, mostly to wear to the beach (and obviously work) without realizing how versatile and easy they are to wear! I'm short, so these don't appear near as tiny on me as they do on the models, and I find myself wearing them everywhere! I get so excited when we see that new ones are coming in, because I can't get enough!

Do you have any clothes that you stock up on whenever a new style comes out?
Have any of you tried/own the Tate Skirt?

1 comment:

  1. pencil skirts are my thing. its ridiculous how many i have...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs