Thursday, March 15, 2012

A to Z!

I have seen so many of these floating around the blog world, and with a few new followers, I figured this would be super fun to do!

A is for age: 24! Thoroughly dreading the fact that I'm approaching 25!
B is for breakfast: Today? A whole wheat waffle with a little peanut butter and some strawberries on the side!
C is for currently craving: A bowl of green Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream!

D is for dinner tonight: Depends on what time I get home from NYC! I'm sure it will be pasta related if I am home. Definitely one of Dad's specialties!
E is for favorite type of exercise: Hiking! Or playing on the beach!
F is for irrational fear: The Easter bunny. But seriously, they are CREEPY!

G is for gross food: Mushrooms! The texture skeeves me out!
H is for hometown: I was born in White Plains, and lived in Hartsdale for a few years!
I is for something important: Family and friends! They are my everything!
*whoa, throwback picture of little brother and I circa 2008*
J is for current favorite jam: Drunk on You by Luke Bryan. Seriously, if you haven't heard it, go listen to it here.
K is for kids: Want them someday!
L is for current location: On the couch, watching The Today Show!
M is for most recent way you spent money: Gas! $4.15 a gallon now!
N is for something you need: A weekend off! But that will come soon enough :)
O is for occupation: Manager at a Lilly Pulitzer store!
P is for pet peeve: When people chew with their mouth open, not using cruise control on the highway, not following through on promises, rudeness.
Q is for quote: There are a few that I love



R is for Random fact about you: I am terrified of the dark, and hate being alone at night. It seriously freaks me out.
S is for favorite healthy snack: Yogurt and granola. I could probably eat that stuff all day!

T is for favorite treat: A fresh black and white cookie! Nothing better than getting one from NYC!
U is for something that makes you unique: I tell people that I'm allergic to seafood so that I don't have to eat it. I hate seafood, the smell makes me sick to my stomach!
V is for favorite vegetable: BROCCOLI!
W is for today's workout: Romping around NYC with a sorority sister!
X is for x-rays you've had: 4! Twice for each wrist that I broke in 4th and 8th grade!
Y is for yesterday's highlight: Got to leave work early, and it was still LIGHT OUT when I got home!
Z is for your time sone: Eastern!

Now, tell me something about you!!

4 comments:

  1. Green Mint Chocolate Chip is the only Mint Chocolate Chip worth eating!! Have fun with your sister today... visits are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just turned 25 in january... blah. i think i'll stay 25 for a while... 26 just does not appeal to me ;)

    and i loveeee yogurt with granola and fruit. YUM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I'm so jealous that you're in NYC! I have been dying to visit again! And I love, love, love yogurt and granola--delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea! I'm going to be a copy cat & do an A-Z on my blog, hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs