Saturday, August 11, 2012

Changes in Lattitudes, Changes in Attitudes...

..nothing remains quite the same..
Anybody else familiar with this Jimmy Buffett song?
Theres something that just happens when I cross the Mason Dixon line and get closer to South Carolina. The salty air, the palmetto trees, and the spanish moss that hangs throughout Sea Pines. It is just SPECIAL.


I found this on Pinterest and just had to share.
I will arrive at the beach in just a few short hours, and plan on immediately changing into my bathing suit and heading for the salty water.

My favorite things about the beach?
I actually wake up smiling.
An after-lunch nap in the sun is the norm. With SPF of course!
I am so grateful for every moment spent at the beach.

I hope all you ladies (and gents) have a fabulous week!
Enjoy hearing from some of my favorite bloggers as they share a little bit about their favorite things!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time at the beach! Naps on the beach are the best. I'm heading to Cape Cod today but it is not a really great beach day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs