Wednesday, August 15, 2012

{Guest Post} Megan!


Hi y’all! I am so glad sweet Ashley has given me the opportunity to take over her adorable blog today :). 
I’m Megan and I blog over at Boots and Beaches.

There has been an epidemic going around the interwebs this year. It has spread through my Facebook wall, tweets and even popped up some on my blog. My mom knows about this epidemic, and even my grandma has experienced it. This is an epidemic that I fully support, I might add. What might this epidemic be? Why that would be the beauty, joy and pee-in-your-pants warm feeling that Some E-Cards bring.

The following Some E-Cards have all been found on my Facebook wall in the past few months. And I love every single one of them!

But really. If you had any interest in getting to know me… this about sums it up.

My delusional sister posted this one. Obviously - I am the favorite child.

Pretty sure Ashley can get on board with this one - there is nothing better than my Hokies!!!!

Every night. With my girlfriends, mostly. Or my mother. I should probably be ashamed. But y'all love Ashley, so I am going to be real with you. I am not ashamed at all.

 GRAMMAR police around here. Lord have mercy. Especially when you are writing for a news outlet. I found a HUGE typo in an article by a local news station. And I am having trouble finding a job? These people are nuts.

My boyfriend is deathly afraid of me watching football with anyone he knows. I cried after we were robbed in the Sugar Bowl last year. As a teenager I got sent to my room for hitting my sister after we missed a kick. It's a disease.

Y'all have any favorites that I haven't seen? Ahhhh, I die everytime I log on to the website :). Thanks again Ashley for having me!!



1 comment:

  1. Go girl! These are hilar! My personal favorite is the "I can't go out tonight because I've already taken off my bra..." heehee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs