Thursday, August 23, 2012

Throwback Thursday.

Realizing that my brother just started his SENIOR YEAR of college kind of blew my mind.
It makes me feel SO old. I mean, I am approaching my quarter life crisis so that could also be it, but I just can't wrap my head around the fact that this time next year, everyone in my family will be college graduates!

I remember when...

The little sucker was born..

And when my parents used to dress us in ridiculous outfits for Easter dinner at the Country Club...

And how even in my younger years, I was a total party animal...

And when those arm floaties were bigger than my brother's head...

 And thinking I was so cool when I could help my Mama feed my brother...

 And even when these outfits used to be fashionable...

I'm feeling super nostalgic this week (maybe I'm just really missing my brother), and am loving looking back at all of these memories!

What are your favorite memories to look back on?
Please tell me my Mom isn't the only one that dressed me up in these ridiculous snowsuit outfits (did you notice the lack of snow in the background...)!

1 comment:

  1. Look at you party animal! I love love love looking at old pictures (back when people actually printed them) of my siblings and me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs