Monday, August 13, 2012

{Guest Post} Ryann!

Hi to Ashley's readers! This is ryann from {unspeakable joy}! 
Many thanks to Ashley for asking me to guest blog while she is away.


Funny enough, she is off to Hilton Head Island, and I am just returning! I'm so sad we missed each other, I would have loved a meet-up! Time at the beach is awesome, it's a wonderful break from the "real world" and I swear I become a whole different person. Let me explain...

When at the beach, it's perfectly acceptable to...

eat whatever you want.
this is how we grocery shop. there's lettuce in there somewhere.

sugarsugarcarbsfatsugarcarbs YUM.

wear matching clothes with your friends/family.

cheesy beach pictures are a must. 
go places without makeup or normally socially acceptable clothes.
neon tanks = classy. we wore these out to ice cream... with pants, of course.
allow the parents to take "solo shots"

make new friends.
like kitties...

or boys you admire from afar... :)

 take pictures of and with your food... 
crazy crab in Hilton Head!
... and to just enjoy yourself!

Ashley, I hope you're having a blast at the beach and I hope you're making me proud by doing all these things!

Thanks for reading and if you like what you see,
go check me out at {unspeakable joy}!

xoxo, ryann 

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs