That my mind has been on vacation since Sunday, and these work shifts are slowly killing my mental state.
That at this time tomorrow, I'll be on my way to the beach.
That it is my best friend's birthday!!
That I have been pounding the coffee all week to stay awake and now I need at least 2 cups in the morning to avoid severe headaches.
That even though the mouse is gone from our office, I still get paranoid every time I have to put something in/take it out of the safe for fear that one of "Mickey's" friends is going to be looking for him.
Literally all I packed for the beach was bathing suits, 4 pairs of shorts and a few t-shirts. Do I even need anything else?
That I am in LOVE with the gel manicure I got yesterday. I was terrified that it was going to take forever, and ruin my nails, but so far so good. And, this whole "no drying time" thing really is great. This could be one expensive habit...
That all I've done this week are linkups because I don't have any creative brain cells left when I come home from work!
That you can now follow my blog here; Follow my blog with Bloglovin
What is just okay with you today?
Literally all I packed for the beach was bathing suits, 4 pairs of shorts and a few t-shirts. Do I even need anything else?
That I am in LOVE with the gel manicure I got yesterday. I was terrified that it was going to take forever, and ruin my nails, but so far so good. And, this whole "no drying time" thing really is great. This could be one expensive habit...
That all I've done this week are linkups because I don't have any creative brain cells left when I come home from work!
That you can now follow my blog here; Follow my blog with Bloglovin
What is just okay with you today?



I love gel manis! They actually don't hurt your nails, like I thought they would, and I love that they don't chip!
ReplyDeleteCoffee is essential! You are such a fun blogger I nominated you for an award! go to http://thesimmondsinthesuburbs.blogspot.com to check it out! Have a blast at the beach :) Cat
ReplyDelete