My mind is racing a million miles an hour trying to get everything ready for my trip this weekend, so I figured linking up with Carissa would be just perfect.
The olympics are simply ruining my sleep schedule. I can't turn off the TV when I know I've got Michael Phelps, the Fab Five, and Misty May coming on. Staying up passed midnight is slowly but surely killing me. And making me extremely jealous that I have no athletic abilities whatsoever.
I am p.i.s.s.e.d at Delias for promising that my bathing suits would be delivered no later than August 6th and then sending me a confirmation e-mail on FRIDAY telling me the new delivery date is August 13th. No bueno. Now I've spent the weekend scrambling to find bathing suits (um, impossible at this point unless you wear a 0000 or an XXXXXL). Will definitely be sending those back the second I get them (you know, after vacation).
I am getting a gel manicure for the first time on Wednesday and am kind of terrified. I have never done anything other an a regular manicure to my nails, but I just think that in order for my nails to survive a few days of work and the beach, a gel is the way to go. Please tell me I'm crazy and have nothing to worry about?
I tried to start packing this weekend, and I only got as far as 2 bathing suits, a floppy hat, a beach towel, and a book. Thinking about it, do I even need anything else? I'm thinking no.
What is random with you today?
Head on over to lowercase letters to link up!



I have so much to do for the trip I'm going on also. I'm going to need a vacation from this vacation!
ReplyDeleteI have a giveaway for Figure Eight Monograms!
ReplyDeletehttp://theboardingschoolprep.blogspot.com/2012/08/giveaway-figure-eight-monograms.html