Friday, August 10, 2012

Road Trip Playlist.

By the time this posts, I will be a few hours into my road trip with the fam to one of my favorite places on earth; Hilton Head Island.

I posted my road trip playlist last year, and all the songs had a common theme; The South.

This year, Mom and Dad requested something different; We're Here to Party.
100% appropriate.

So here are some of my faves from this week's soundtrack;
If You Ain't Here To Party; Luke Bryan
Suntan City; Luke Bryan
Perfect Day; Lady Antebellum
Beers Ago; Toby Keith
Out Last Night; Kenny Chesney
Why Don't We Get Drunk; Jimmy Buffett
Wagon Wheel; Old Crow Medicine Show
Knee Deep; Zac Brown Band
Pontoon; Little Big Town
One More Drinkin' Song; Jerrod Neiman
Toes; Zac Brown Band
Drunk On You; Luke Bryan

What would you add to my list!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs