I don't know how someone could just freehand like that, but Nicole somehow made this work!! I would kill for talent like that! Have any of you ever painted a cooler? Any tips on how someone who is terrible at free-handing things like this could use stencils to trace my favorite patterns and prints onto one of these babies? Also - any suggestions on getting the paint to stop chipping off the side? I'm having major problems with this!!
I hope everyone is having a great start to the week!







That seriously takes TALENT! I dont think I could do something like that ever!!
ReplyDeleteDont forget to come by my blog, and enter to win a coach wristlet!!
{giveaway end 12pm EST TODAY!}
simplycamylla.blogspot.com
I'm working on one for my boyfriend's birthday! I have some work-in-progress pics on my blog, but my biggest tips are to sand the cooler first, wipe off the dust, spray with a plastic primer (I use Valspar) and then paint with acrylics. I do a coat of Mod Podge between layers of paint, then plan on finishing off with a couple coats of polyuretane to seal everything in.
ReplyDeleteHope you decide to make one! It's a ton of fun.
That is impressive!!!!! I could never.. and I'm jealous.
ReplyDelete