Sunday, August 21, 2011

Weekly Gratitude


  1. The 2 huge labs that live at the house where I was house sitting. No matter how many times I was convinced that someone was breaking in, I would look at the two huge dogs lying on the floor and realized that no one would be able to get by them.
  2. My dad getting to and from ECU safely, again. Driving on I-95 scares me, and I'm glad that he dropped my brother off with no problems whatsoever.
  3. Having friends that are willing to come up from NYC and spend a weekend with me. I had a great time lying by the pool, soaking up the sun, and relaxing (in between work shifts, of course).
  4. The cooler weather. Warm temps + no humidity = wonderful. What a nice change.
  5. Volkswagen for sending me a $5 gift card to Starbucks because I bought a car from them. They had great customer service as I was shopping around, but the perks and gifts they have sent me since I made the commitment have been awesome.
  6. My new madras comforter for brightening up my room. I was getting so bored with the way that my room looked, and a new quilt was just what I needed.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs