Sunday, August 28, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

This week (so far, as I'm writing this early Sunday morning...) I have a lot to be thankful for, especially since the damage from Hurricane Irene has not done any tremendous damage close to home (yet).


  1. I'm thankful for still having electricity at 5am (even though the winds are howling and out of control).
  2. I'm thankful for being really busy at work yesterday to keep my mind off of this storm, and for helping business. I guess when people think that the world is ending, they need to pick out a new wardrobe.
  3. I'm thankful that I still live at home and have Mommy and Daddy to take care of me and my anxiety over this storm. I truly didn't believe that it would even hit us, but here it is! The worst is yet to come.
  4. I'm thankful that when I took my car for it's courtesy service, they were able to fix my recalled door so I didn't have to worry about it anymore.
  5. I'm thankful for the fact that my brother is safe and sound in North Carolina. I was worried for a long time since we didn't hear from him that something had happened, but luckily, everything is peachy (as peachy as it can be after a hurricane and no power).
What are you thankful for this week? Hope all of my East Coast loves are staying safe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs