Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tuesday 10



Linking up with Jen, from Food, Love, and Life today for Tuesday 10! I couldn't think of 10 things that I just HAVE to have (I know, sad, right), so here is my "Tuesday Eight"

I have 3 plane tickets to buy within the next few weeks, and I wish I had unlimited airline miles to use to buy them! Why is air travel so expensive!? I have important things to go to, and they just happen to be 500+ miles from New York!!

I'm addicted to looking at all of these adorable monogrammed iphone cases, but I cannot justify spending $50 on a case that I will be sick of, or that will peel within the next few months. But, how adorable would this look on my phone!? Sigh...

Working so many hours lately, I've needed a boost to get me through the day. Wishing I had a Keurig machine so that I could just make one cup and not have to brew an entire pot!

A trip to Tahiti. Look at this picture. Enough said.

Kitchen Aid Mixer!! I've always wanted to play around with one of these and try all of the different attachments!

David Yurman Pearl Cookie Earrings. I am the WORST with earrings, I lose them all the time! However, I just can't help but lust over these beauties. Maybe when I deem myself more responsible with jewelry I will invest in a pair!

A beach house on Sea Pines on Hilton Head Island. I would love to have a second home here!

An apartment (*cough* brownstone *cough*) in New York City. I love the history and the prestige that go along with owning one of these. While I know that I will never ever be able to afford one, a girl can still dream, right!? I would actually settle for any apartment that is not my parent's house...

What are you wishing for this Tuesday?

5 comments:

  1. i want a monogrammed iphone case badly... i am the same way can't seem to get myself to fork over the money for it. haha but i love everything on your list. i am also loving your blog. i just found it this morning and i can't wait to read more.

    -sarah livinglifelakeside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WISH I HAD ALL OF THESE THINGS!!!! I did manage to find a deal for the cases for 40% off. Too bad I couldn't find an apartment for the same deal... oh wait I still could never afford that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up!!! I want a kitchen aid mixer too. I don't even bake that much, but it would be much easier if I owned one of those!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree I want that mixer for my new apt. so badly!! Great picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm your newest follower! I love your list, and I was just on David Yurman's website eying those earrings!

    I'm new to blogging also and would love for you to stop by :) http://carolinaonmymind1223.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs