My Weekly Gratitude;
- My car for getting me (and my brother, Kyle, and Matt) to and from South Carolina safely.
- My Dad for letting me follow him the entire way to and from the beach. Thats over 1600 miles that the poor man had me tagging along behind his car so I didn't get lost and not to mention -- so he would help pay for gas :)
- Sunscreen for helping me have a burn-free week. I'm completely paranoid about getting burnt, so I applied lotion every hour like a crazy person.
- The weather for being absolutely AMAZING for a week. Even though it was beyond scorching (heat index of 115+) we had a beautiful pool that just so happened to have rafts to float around on.
- Sirius XM Radio. Thank you for playing the Tim McGraw concert live for me to listen to the entire way through Delaware, up the NJ Turnpike, and the rest of the way home.
Diving right back in to working my 40+ hours this week, starting today! Nothing like getting right back into the swing of things! Did y'all have a great week/end? What are you thankful for this week?


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!