Sunday, August 7, 2011

Weekly Gratitude!

So many things to be thankful for this week!


  1. Making it to Hilton Head safe and sound. So many bad traffic accidents, and I'm thankful that none of them involved me or my family!
  2. The spacious and plush house that I get the pleasure of staying in all week :) Super excited to see what the week has in store (house tour tomorrow - it's seriously awesome)!!
  3. My family -- even though we fight.. a lot.. we are lucky to have one another and I appreciate that.
  4. Satellite Radio for getting me through the 16 hour drive over the past 2 days.
  5. The book/movie collection that we found at our rental house. Perfect for any potential rainy days or for watching movies in our room before bed.
  6. Friends who are willing to make a 5-9 hour drive to spend the week with my family.
  7. Bunk beds. My room has 2 sets. "Theres so much room for activities."
  8. My feet for allowing me to walk myself to and from the marina and not having to drive. Parking is horrible and I definitely need the walk to walk off the food/drinks consumed this week.
  9. Popop (who just turned 88!) for getting here safe and sound yesterday. He had a 9 hour drive to make, and it always makes me so nervous driving here by himself!

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs