Friday, August 19, 2011

{life} House Hunters

Anyone who knows me can tell you that my favorite show in the entire world (at the moment, anyway) is House Hunters. Any version (international, vacation, etc) will suck me in and I just can't tear myself away until the client can decide which house they are going to buy. All of these episodes got me thinking about what I want in a future home! Here are a few of the things that I would be beyond excited to have;


Source: google.ca via Ashley on Pinterest

A porch swing to look out over the ocean (because naturally, it will be near the beach)


A fun playroom/living room/craft room

Source: google.com via Ashley on Pinterest

A gorgeous kitchen that will have tons of room for cooking, and entertaining!


And last, but not least, tons of outdoor living space (and a pool! I've always wanted a pool!!)

What are things that you look for in a home? Anyone else as addicted to this show as I am!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs