Thursday, February 23, 2012

It's OKAY...


..to be drinking Cinnamon Roll coffee nonstop all day. It is just SO delicious!

..that my DVR didn't record the new episode of Gossip Girl on Monday, and now I'm having a slight bit of anxiety deciding when to watch it since now I have to watch it on my computer and therefore can't be on Facebook, Blogger, and Twitter at the same time. Priorities.

..to be really excited about getting paid to housesit this weekend and not even having to sleep at this ridiculous house! All I have to do is feed the dogs. I should just turn this into a full time job.

..that my gas tank has been almost on empty all week because I just needed to wait to get paid before I filled it up. Thank goodness for direct deposit!

..to really need to plan a reunion trip with all of my favorites from college. We got so spoiled this fall with all of our friends getting married, and now we haven't seen each other since November and that is just entirely too long.

..to laugh when our new foster dog tries to sniff and lick the dog stuffed animals and side table thinking that it is a real dog. It is just so hilarious.

..to have already planned to be at the midnight premiere of The Hunger Games in IMAX 3D! Seriously, I don't even know how I'm going to contain my excitement for the next month!

..to not want to switch my Facebook to "timeline" so much that I get nervous every time I log on that it will have automatically changed it for me.

..that I really need to stop having weird crazy dreams about high school. I graduated almost 6 years o strange.

What's okay with you today?
Head on over to Brunch With Amber to link up!

3 comments:

  1. I always drive my car until it's empty, and I just gave into the timeline on facebook a while ago because I didn't want to be upset when they automatically did it! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to try this cinnamon roll coffee because I've heard it's so good! I still have crazy dreams about high school, and I've been out for 9 years. I wonder if that ever goes away? haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummm i NEED to make plans for the midnight showing of the hunger games. seriously.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs