I am grateful for my soft, warm, cozy bed. Not having to set an alarm for today was beyond exciting. I could lie here forever.
I am grateful for Country Music. Seriously, it always puts me in a great mood, and let's be honest.. Everyone can relate to every single song. I love it.
I am grateful for a day off tomorrow. This weekend has kicked my butt and I have to kick it back into high gear tomorrow for the 2nd half of shipment day!
I am grateful that I got to wake up to a gorgeous, snow-covered life on Friday.
via Instagram
I am grateful for the beautiful 60 degree weather that we had the day before snowstorm above.
What are you grateful for this week?




I am grateful for learning so much at the kindergarten conf. I attended!
ReplyDeleteI am grateful for the Lilly skirt and matching pocketbook I sported one day at the conf.
I am grateful for teachers who LOVE to share!
I am grateful that the days are gettin' filled with more sunshine...come on SpRiNg!
I am grateful for bloggers like you that brighten my day!
Love and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten
I love country music! You can always find a song that matches what you're going through on any given day. Enjoy your day off!
ReplyDelete