Monday, February 20, 2012

Miscellany Monday.


Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters

Linking up with Carissa at lowercase letters for Miscellany Monday! There are a lot of loose ends to tie up, and there is no better time than Monday to do so!

1. Yesterday, I cleaned my room. Not just put the clothes away, but cleaned my closet (complete with color coordination), threw out a ton of old t-shirts, shoes, and bathing suits.

2. I was home alone on Saturday night. I was so excited to curl up by the fire, finish The Hunger Games trilogy and catch up on Dance Moms. 2/3 of those were completed. I was an epic failure at starting a fire. In the fireplace. If I were to go on Survivor (or lived in Panem and had to play in the Hunger Games), I would die considering I couldn't start a fire with MATCHES and PAPER and DRY WOOD! Ugh, I was so frustrated.

3. I learned yesterday that I have become a Great Great Great Grandbig! I miss my little sorority family!

Senior Year. I'm all the way at the top (had to stand on that bench so that my short little self could be seen. 
The family line seems to get taller and taller with each addition).

My family on Big Sister Reveal 2010!

4. I have a slightly unhealthy obsession with Bethenny Frankel. I want her to be my best friend. Therefore, I am beyond excited for the premiere of Bethenny Ever After tonight! YAY!

5. I am leaving for vacation in 6 weeks and 1 day. The need for sun and sand is beyond ridiculous. I just want to bury myself in a pile of books, and sit on the beach all day.

5 comments:

  1. Your family is SO cute! I love your matching t-shirts. I could reallly go for a vacation right now. I'm super jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for Bethenny tonight!!! And vacation sounds fabulous! I may be using your idea to color code my closet too. Perhaps that will make finding things easier versus coordinating by pants, dresses, tops, etc. Now I have a project for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm i didnt know what bethenny was coming on tonight. i am SO glad you posted this so i didnt miss it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am right there with you for the need of sun and sand. How bad is it that I know I have 41 days until I leave for Vegas and 121 until I leave for my southern home on the Gulf Coast. And yes, those are EXACT numbers...no lie! I will let you have Bethanny for your real life bff. But make NO mistake that Reese is mine! Saw her new movie yesterday with the mistah...loved 'This Means War.' It was fun!!

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten

    {no worries about the Survior bit and the fire...all your Lilly would get frightfully messy....YUCK!}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your new Chi O addition!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs