I don't think it is any secret that I miss college more than I probably should.
I miss living in my sorority house with 32 of my best friends.
I miss downtown Blacksburg, and how you seem to know everyone around you.
I miss walking across the drillfield (yes, even in horizontal rain, wind, and snow) to go to class.
I miss date functions, formals, and philanthropies.
I miss my little sister.
I miss ridiculous pregames. Please also note the hot pink RAZR that people had before these smart phones. God only knows what my life would have been like if I had my iPhone all throughout college...
I really just miss the carefree lifestyle. Yeah, being a "grown-up" is fun. We get to plan actual trips because we have money to do so. Reunions are more fun since we haven't seen each other in entirely too long. But to be honest, I would give anything to go back and do it all again!
Any other alums out there feel the same way?



I had a very similar post last week! Miss it lots!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to go to college! :) Looks like you had a great experience; can't blame you for missing it!
ReplyDeletei definitely miss college, too. while i don't miss the stressful papers, tests and presentations... those were definitely some of the best years of my life! it went by so fast.
ReplyDeleteI FEEL YA 100%! Every once in a while I will talk about TOTS and rail's and no one around here knows what I'm talking about... it's so sad! I hope to go back to visit soon, even though I know it wont be the same!
ReplyDeleteI think about 75 percent of my high school friends went to Tech and I have yet to ever visit! This is my year!
ReplyDelete