Sunday, February 19, 2012

Weekly Gratitude



I am grateful for having today and tomorrow off of work. It's like a REAL weekend! Lots of spring cleaning to get done, majorly cleaning out my closet and getting organized!

I am grateful for the rainy day yesterday. It was the perfect excuse to curl up by the fire and read Mockingjay all night!

I am grateful that our puppy, Anika, got adopted yesterday and we will be getting a new one tomorrow! YAY!

I am grateful that I get to spend the entire day today with the parentals!

What are you grateful for this week?

1 comment:

  1. I am soooooo grateful for the gorgeous sunshine, still cold BUT SuNsHiNe!!

    I am tickled that I have had such a wonderful week with my Hubs, daughter and Mama!!

    I won a give~away that is ahhh-mazing!

    I spread some MUCH needed pink PePpY cheer to some ladies who tend to look at the glass as 1/2 empty...come on girls...it IS 1/2 FuLL!!

    Yesterday....lunching, shopping, watched Revenge and my daughter had her first babysitting gig...what a grand day!

    Today...off to the movies ala double date with our daughter and her BF! That is fun!!

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs