Have y'all seen this video?
I know that it has been all over the news creating a ridiculous amount of controversy. People calling this father a lunatic, a terrible father, etc. But is he really a bad father? Isn't he finally taking a stand against one of today's outrageous teens who lacks motivation or accountability? I find it horrifying that a teenager would post such a thing on a social media site, but what I find even worse, is that I'm not surprised.
If I ever did something like that, I would hope that my parents would teach me a lesson about it so that I would never do that again. We need more parents like this in society who will put their foot down and not let their children walk all over them.
Do I agree that he shot the computer and posted it all over the internet? Not necessarily. But, I do believe that he taught this girl a lesson, and I would hope that she will take the hint that she needs to get her act together and stop being a spoiled brat.
What was your reaction to the video?
Do agree/disagree with his style of disciplining?


Agreed! He overreacted but at least he reacted! So many parents put up with insolence and laziness from their children now-a-days
ReplyDelete