Thursday, February 9, 2012

Playlist help!

This week, since I kind of started running on a whim again, I have just grabbed my iPod (my iPhone doesn't have too much music on it), and headed out the door. I probably haven't updated said iPod in over 6 months, so the music is kind of boring.

This is what my current playlist (from early summer 2011) looks like;

Sideways - Dierks Bentley
My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson
TiK ToK - Ke$ha
According to You - Orianthi
Solo - Iyaz
Party In the U.S.A. - Miley Cyrus
Runaway - Love and Theft

Yes, it's seriously only 7 songs. I have to play them on repeat!
Pathetic.

So now I need suggestions!
What are your favorite bands/songs to listen to while you work out?

4 comments:

  1. I just revamped my playlist too!! Here are some of my new favorites!

    Moves Like Jagger- Maroon 5
    Walking on a Dream- Empire of the Sun
    Forever- Walter Meego
    Faster- Matt Nathanson
    Jai Ho! -The Pussycat Dolls (yes you can laugh!)
    Somebody to Love- Biebz (not ashamed!)

    That's just a few! Hope this helps you out- I love getting a new song to add ot my workout playlist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just posted a Spotify playlist on my blog of what I'm listening to now. There are definitely some songs on there that are great for running! http://adventuresofatype-a.blogspot.com/2012/02/what-im-listening-to-february.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything Kelly Clarkson is great to work out too! My fave right now is "What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to run to fast paced country songs like Luke Bryan, etc. Flo-Rida's new song is fantastic for working out though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs