Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Top 5 Tuesday!



I haven't linked up with Rachel in a while, but I love this week's topic so much!!

Here are my Top 5 Pump Up Songs!

My current favorite;  
 My all time favorite;

 My "let's get ready to go out in NYC" pump up song;


My "I need to get pumped up to workout" favorite;


Finally, my "I am in a terrible mood and need to get out of it" favorite;


What are your favorite "Pump Up" songs!?

5 comments:

  1. Friends in Low Places is possibly my favorite song of all time! And I get to see Jimmy Buffet in Louisville in March! I'm so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot Chelle Rae's songs are so dang catchy! Love them! Oh and gotta love Garth Brooks too. That song always puts me in a good mood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friends in low places is such a staple! I think every single time I go to the local bar down the street from me I hear it! It is just one of those songs you have to sing along to! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveee these songs. Empire State of Mind and definitely Friends in Low Places are two of my favorites! Hope you are having a good Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I like it like that" is very catchy.Kelly Clarkson is a gym staple for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs