I came along a super interesting website on Pinterest yesterday.
Yummy Lunch Ideas focuses on creative and healthy ways and ideas for lunches to bring to school/work.
After scrolling through a bunch of pictures of food (because who wouldn't want to scroll through tons of pictures of brightly colored fruits & veggies), I realized that this is something I really should do.
I never seem to leave enough time to make myself a healthy and delicious lunch or dinner everyday before work. Working in a mall, I often find myself running up to Au Bon Pain or to Nordstrom Cafe to grab a sandwich or a wrap, which definitely has more calories (and costs way more) than I need.
Most of these ideas seem easy, and give you enough food to be filling, but are healthy and can be eaten on the go when I don't have enough time to actually sit down to eat!
What are your favorite snacks to bring to school/work?
Do you have any ideas to share!? I want to hear so I can make my meals more exciting!



Such a cute idea. I love that you still get a variety of lunch items, but they are healthy. Def. saves money too.
ReplyDeletethese are great ideas! i will totally need to be doing this when i get a job again... cant afford the money or the calories of eating out every day! pinterest has a ton of great ideas... i like chicken salad with crackers, cheese and fruit, myself myself.
ReplyDelete