Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Top 5 Tuesday!

Just Peachy

Linking up with Rachel for Top 5 Tuesday!
This week's theme is vacations!

1. Hilton Head Island
My family goes here every year, and I wouldn't have it any other way!
It is one of my favorite places in the world! We always go with at least one other family and all rent houses on the same street. A few years ago, there were 40+ people from my town that went, but this last year, we went with our best family friends.

2. Sanibel Island
Since we have family that live on the island, multiple trips per year are spent here (like 3 times, I seem to have serious withdrawal if I spend more than 4 months away from this place).


3. Cruise!
When I was in Middle School, my grandparents took my cousin and I on a cruise to the Caribbean! We went to Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Jamaica, and Haiti! It was seriously tons of fun, and I've been trying to convince my parents that we should take a family cruise, but all the recent events of sinking ships and Norovirus getting everyone sick, the news hasn't been too much help!
Sad that this is the only picture I have on my computer from the trip! 
It was before the age of digital cameras and smartphones.


4. Viva Las Vegas!
We took a break from Hilton Head one year when I was in High School and took a family trip to VEGAS! We had the best time! Stayed at Treasure Island, took a rafting trip down the Colorado River, and spent the day lounging by the pool with our own private cabana. We had so much fun, that after my graduation from VT, my Mom and I took a trip to celebrate! This time, we lived it up!! Stayed at The Wynn, went to the spa, and had dinner at gorgeous restaurants! It was the perfect way to commemorate a fabulous 4 years of college!


5. Good 'ol Blacksburg, VA
The sad part of my life (aka being a graduate) makes my little weekend trips to VA seem like a vacation. Just to let loose, hang out with friends, and reminisce about my favorite years of my life... definitely a vacation!
 My "little" family line that (just got a new addition!) at our Spring Football game!


Where are your favorite vacation spots?

5 comments:

  1. looks like awesome and relaxing places :)

    happy tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Hubby really want to go to Vegas...hopefully we'll get to go soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh 33 days until I leave for a Vegas get~away with the Mistah! And a mere 113 days until I hit the road with my besties for a month at the beach! I adore vacay!!!!!! Nothing is better!

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was supposed to go on a cruise for Spring Break this year but it didn't work out. I've never been! They kind of scare me, but I would absolutely love getting to see all the different locations.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs