Sunday, February 12, 2012

Weekly Gratitude!


What a fabulous weekend!

I am grateful for finally being able to meet my little 2nd cousin, Charlotte! She is only 5 months old and came in with my cousins to NYC for the weekend! We got to dine at a fabulous Italian restaurant, and romp through the Museum of Natural History! I loved every minute of it, especially getting to carry around little Charlotte!

But seriously, how cute is she!?

I am grateful that I had all day off to go visit with my 89 year old Grandmother today! We brought Chinese food (and wine, lots of wine), and had lunch with her. I hadn't seen her since Thanksgiving, so it was definitely a treat to be able to get up there today with my Dad!

I am grateful that I actually made it through this work week. With the big boss gone, it meant a lot more work on my part, and I'm glad to have not screwed anything up! I made it through my first huge delivery alone, and I am super proud of myself for getting everything done and organized!

I am grateful that in 51 days I will be heading to Sunny Florida to spend Easter with my Popop! Thank goodness because this frigid weather is not making me a happy girl.

What are you grateful for this week?

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute! So glad you got to spend some time with your family over the weekend. Florida sounds amazing! I'm sure you'll have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post! I love getting to know you and hearing what you have to say!

 
site design by designer blogs